All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 29: What WAS your biggest dream in life (you wanted to do as a kid but no longer can)?

I didn't really have any dreams as a kid that I couldn't pursue now if I chose to. I wanted to be a lot of things - a veterinarian, a teacher, a cook. I just simply don't want to be those things anymore. Ever since the age of about 7, I knew I wanted to sing. I had my heart set on it. There were other things I wanted to do, but my dream was to be a singer/musician. I believe I can be anything I want to be, with God's strength. But I choose to do what He wants me to do and who He wants me to be. He has given me the gifts of singing, writing, and drawing, and like I said in the post above, I want to use these gifts to glorify Him. I just didn't understand this concept as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment