All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 28: What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?

My dream has already just about been accomplished. I'm married to the love of my life and I'm happier than I've ever been. My dream is to be all I can be; all that God created me to be. To use the gifts He has given me to glorify Him and lead others to Him. Nothing could be better than that, and no other dream I might have could measure up to it. I guess you could say my dream is to change the world, or atleast part of it. I think most of us have just adapted to the way society is and it's become the "norm", so much so that people are blind to how wrong it is. Prophecy is being fulfilled, but that's not what non-believers think (obviously.) I want God to use me to help others understand why we're all here; that there is hope in this dark world. That there is a "higher power" and His name is God Almighty. That Jesus died for them and loves them with all His heart, and nothing they can do can change that. I want God to help me to bring as many people with me to His Kingdom as possible. It's kind of a big dream, but I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment