All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Truth-Day 5: Something You Hope to do in Your Life

Oh, I hope to do a lot of things! I have the imagination of a child, therefore I dream big. Sometimes I feel like I get way too ahead of myself because I think I can do anything - but my Bible says that I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who gives me strength. The possibilities are endless! I'm the kind of person who wants to change the world. I wish I could somehow bring common sense back into this country, give people an example of what it truly means to love and be loved, and show others the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ - not the religion they are used to seeing in most churches. Now, I am not the president or anything, so influencing EVERYONE in the world would be a huge task, but I can start from where I'm at.

My main wish is to use my gifts and talents for His glory. I hope to one day sell my drawings, record music, and write a book. I hope to set an example for this generation and the one to come. I hope to be a light to anyone and everyone. I hope to be everything He created me to be and do everything He created me to do! Simple as that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment