All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 27: What is Your Vocation (Why are You Here on Earth?)

There's not much to write with this one. My purpose is to glorify God, just like everybody else. He didn't place us here on earth for no reason. Jesus DIED for me, so it is my duty to LIVE for Him and spread His good news. I'm supposed to be a blessing to others as much as I possibly can and make the most of each and every day. Do I always do this? No. I'm still human and I make mistakes. But that doesn't take away the fact that that's why I'm here. My plans won't even compare to His, so my purpose is to always follow Him.

What else is there to say? I know what I'm here for and I know what I'm supposed to do. But He loves me so much that He lets ME decide whether or not I'm going to do what He tells me. Is there a consequence if I don't? Yes, I believe there is. But I do love Him enough to try my hardest to do whatever He is calling me to do, no matter who is against it or for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment