All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grand Slam Boy

Well.. things didn't work out with Grant and I, and it's mostly because of me. The other night I just got this weird vibe that I shouldn't go on a "date" with him, and I wasn't just going to ignore that vibe. I also realized that truth is, I'm not completely over Karl yet. I'm still torn up about us breaking up, and I'm not ready to get into all that stuff again . So I texted Grant and I told him that I just didn't think it was a good idea if we went on a date. He agreed, and now I feel guilty but I also feel like I was being obedient to God so.. I'm just waiting to see what He has in store for me. I also have plenty of time before I need to start worrying about boyfriends and who I'm gonna marry, right now I just want to have fun and enjoy my life the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment