All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Monday, April 20, 2009

Grand Slam

So Grand Slam was a blast.. we played mini-golf, bumper cars, laser tag, and played games in the arcade. We had a ton of fun and I really came out of my shell. Usually when I'm around a crowd, I'm very shy and I keep things to myself, but at Grand Slam, I really opened up and I was so... out there. I wasn't afraid to be myself. And because of that.... I met a sweet, funny, good-looking guy. His name is Grant, and we met when we were in Laser Tag (lol). First he asked us (me and Erica) what school we went to, and I told him I was home-schooled. It wasn't until Laser Tag was over when I saw him again in Bumper Cars, and then the arcade, and then after that, Erica and I sat down and Grant and his friends came over and sat with us. We talked and Grant asked me a load of questions about home-schooling. Then we went back to the arcade, sat down again, and Erica and I had a bunch of tokens that we weren't gonna use, so we gave them to Grant and his friends (to which in return, he gave me a bouncy ball and one of his
friends gave Erica one too, lol). Then about 15 minutes after giving them tokens and tickets, we met again near the entrance of the building (we were waiting for my mom to pick us up), and that's when Grant asked me what my name was, and gave me his number! *Screams!* He told me his "name" but he was joking around and I didn't have the time to fight with him about what his real name was because my mom had arrived. He told me his name was Tyrome, but the next morning, I texted him and he told me his real name. Grant (lol). And now, him and I are talking about going to a movie this weekend. It was a night I will never forget, and the most fun I've had in a very long time. It also helped that Erica and I went to the mall before we went to Grand Slam, and that's always a plus ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment