All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Little Updates

Well, Karl's birthday was on Friday, so I talked to him after going about 3 weeks without talking to him. I mailed him a $10 giftcard to Applebees - that was his birthday present. He told me he appreciated it and that I "didn't have to get him anything".. we actually had a good conversation. He confessed that he missed me, and of course I feel the same way, but we both agreed that this is where we need to be right now. I wish I could tell him how I really feel, (but I really do think we should just be friends, this is in regards to something else) but 1.) I'd probably gradually start yelling at him at the top of my lungs and 2.) I told God I was leaving it in His hands. Letting go is hard...

Okay now for some non-ex-boyfriend talk.. This Saturday I'm going to a place called Grand Slam for my best friend Erica's birthday. I'm phsyced and it's just gonna be me and her, so we'll have some good quality time together while having a lot of fun! It has laser tag, miniature golf, batting cages, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember at the moment. Check it out: http://www.grandslammn.com/

That's all I know - nothing else interesting is going on in my life. Weather is beautiful, hopefully it will stay that way so we can start our garden. For Minnesota, this time of year is early for it to be in the 60s and 70s but I'm definitely not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment