All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ring

Soo.. After Karl and I broke up, I was having difficulties with trusting God and always wondering when or if I would ever find true love again. Well, my answer is this - God is love. I heard this saying: "A woman must be so lost in God that a man must seek Him to find her".. and that's so true. I want to be so lost in God that a man must find Him before he can get to me. I don't know of any greater love than the love Jesus has to offer. I mean, he suffered and went through absolute torture and even gave up his life on the cross so that we could be with Him for eternity and have all of our sins be forgiven. If that's not love, than I don't know what it is!

ANYWAYS - I decided that I wanted to get *something* that would always remind me what Love is and that God is always with me.. so I thought maybe if I got a ring that had a Bible verse or something on it, it would help me remember that God is always wrapped around my finger. And this ring totally fits that purpose:

No comments:

Post a Comment