All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Monday, March 30, 2009

By My Side

This past month is the first time I've really actually felt God's presence. I feel Him by my side all the time now. And because of that, I got the message from Him to go over to my [at the time] ex-best friend's house (we're like best friends again now). I didn't know why, but I did it anyways. On Sunday, I got her saved. She decided to accept Christ. It took more than just talking to her, so I popped in the movie Passion of the Christ. It was my third time watching it, but I knew it would take more than words and Bible verses. She saw it all, and she asked Jesus into her heart. It was incredible.

I've also felt Jesus by my side because He's been giving me everything I need. Love, healing, and some direction. The direction part is still a little blurry but I'm getting there. I know that God has something in store for me. A closed door leads to an open door, we just need to choose the right path in order to get to that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment