All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 4: Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.

I'd have to go with the obvious, which is talking to Karl every morning and evening. He brings so much joy into my everyday life and despite the distance between us, I'm thankful that I am able to hear his voice every single day. We've been together for nearly three years and I still get butterflies in my tummy every time he calls me :) I especially enjoy having prayer and/or Bible time with him in the morning, it's a great way to start off my day.

Lately, my routine has consisted of spending time outside, savoring the spring-like weather. This I enjoy also, whether I'm riding my bike, playing basketball with my brother and sister, or just sitting on the patio listening to the birds and watching my kitty roll around in the grass. It's my time to rejoice in the day He has made and truly embrace the beauty of His creation.

Another part of my everyday routine that I enjoy is spending time with my mom at the end of the day. This time includes talking about our day and watching one of four things: Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Nanny, Three's Company, or Storage Wars. Along with God's strength and love, it's these simple happenings that get me through each day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment