All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3: Something with which you struggle

I guess I struggle with a lot of things. I have a tendency of accomplishing multiple things and doing really well as far as following a schedule and keeping myself disciplined-- then I stop. I'll become lazy again and then find myself procrastinating, which I hate doing. Although I believe that once the temperatures start increasing and the sun shows its face a little more, I will be more apt to get things done.

It may sound strange, but I also struggle with handling struggles. When a trial or tribulation is taking place in my life, my knee-jerk reaction is to question God and throw a temper-tantrum. It'll take me days sometimes to get my act together and realize that God is in control and everything will be okay - I just wish that would be my very first response, without the 4-year-old behavior.

I also have a habit of eating more sweets than I probably should. That's not the struggle. The struggle is stopping. I have a great metabolism so no matter how much I choose to eat, it doesn't seem to affect my weight. But still, I imagine it's not good for me to be taking in as much sugar as I do.. especially when it comes to chocolate. Oh how I love chocolate. But I struggle more with the amount of soda I drink than I do with the amount of sweets I eat. What can I say, I have quite the sweet tooth. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment