All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 5: Something in life that gives you balance

Wow... that's deep. Well, all in all, Jesus gives me balance, and all He has to offer gives me balance. When I'm angry or upset, He gives me joy. When I'm burdened, He gives me peace. When I'm weak, He gives me strength. When I'm happy, He keeps me humble. He is my everything and I'd be nowhere without Him. He fills whatever void I may have and gives me what I need when I need it. He is the only thing I can trust with my whole heart because I know He will never let me down. What else can I say? He keeps my heart, spirit, and life in balance, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment