All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 12: Something You Never Get Compliments On

Hmmm... The only thing I can come up with at the moment is my scrap-booking. I'm still a beginner and I've never really shown anyone my work, therefore I don't receive compliments on it.

I don't mean to be boastful in saying that I can't come up with anything that I don't get compliments on, it's just difficult because Karl compliments practically anything and everything about me. The things I don't get complimented on are the things that others may not know about - like some of my poetry. It wasn't until recently that I received a compliment regarding my photography, otherwise compliments are very seldom in that aspect. Which is okay, because to me photography is only a hobby. I won't judge whether or not it should be considered a 'talent.'

While writing this particular blog, I've realized how blessed I am to be able to say that there aren't many things that I don't get compliments on. I guess God has been working on me more diligently than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment