All we need is Love

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 14: Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living

This one is easy. First of all, Jesus Christ makes my life worth living everyday. He died for me, why not live for Him? The fact that His mercy is made new every single day is enough to get me out of bed in the morning. He offers unconditional love, inexplicable grace, and everlasting life - of course He is the number one reason why I live!

Furthermore, He has given me the most amazing man in the world, whom I didn't and still don't deserve. He literally is the man of my dreams and words can't describe how excited I am to marry him. Every day he is worth living for, and worth waiting for. It all goes back to God because Karl is a gift from Him - winning his heart was not my doing. Just hearing his sweet little voice at the end of a hard day makes that day worth pursuing. I thank God every day for bringing him into my life, because I never in a million years thought that I would get someone as special as him. Someone who loves me for a who I am, genuinely cares for me, and most importantly relies on HIS love to love me the way he's supposed to. Like I said, it all goes back to the Lord, because without Him I wouldn't have Karl, therefore God makes my life worth living for more than anyone else ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment